- Senior Concept Artist at Turtle Rock Studios 2011 – Present
Freelance Concept Artist 2003 – 2011 clients include:
- Electronic Arts
- Midway Studios
- Gas Powered Games / Microsoft (Supreme Commander franchise + others)
- Splash Damage LTD/ Activision
- Crytek / Electronic Arts
- Obsidian Entertainment / Lucasarts
- Ion Storm/ Eidos
- Junction Point Studios / Disney Interactive
- Endrant Studios/ Activision
- Valkyrie Entertainment
- Production Road/Digital Artists Management
- Concept Artist at JAK Films (Skywalker Ranch) 2002 – 2003
- Star Wars Episode III
- Concept Artist at ElectronicArts/Westwood Studios 1999-2002
- senior concept artist working on Red Alert and Command and Conquer franchises
- Freelance Multimedia Designer for BMW Special Projects Group 1997 – 1998
- Helped a small cross-disciplinary team to create and present ideas on the next generation automobile purchasing experience.
Art Center College of Design
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Industrial Design 1994-1997
Recipient, Honda Endowed Scholarship
Conceptual design and illustration of tech, environments, and creatures.
Proficient in Photoshop, Painter, 3DS Max, and Zbrush for concept purposes.